Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What to Say to a Lovely Lady

By Marvin H. Berenson, M.D.August 1, 2011

"Ah, my costly, tis a delightful day to gaze concerning your beautiful face." Now it may subsist tempting to make such a somewhat prosaic comment but don't, supposing that not you know that your paramour has a dutiful sense of humor and you tell it with a wink or glint in your eye.

So what carry into effect you say to a lovely woman of refinement?  As I write this I'm apprised that women are mysterious and veritably unknowable. With that caveat I venture from retirement to pen words that would look sharply up the interest of a sweet lady.

I love your hair styling and who picked out that becoming color. I stake you had a hand in it'

Or how about: That's an absolutely stentorian scarf you're wearing. It certainly accentuates your (winning) face.

Another possibility is: You're the consummate elaborate person to go for a walk and precisely talk to each other. If I knew you more excellent I'd even suggest amidnight stray on the beach under the gleaming moon and listening to the waves breaking upon the shore.

If this bodily form happens to be your wife or girlfriend you can embellish it by adding and I'd attachment nothing more that pulling you under a fluffy blanket I'll accomplish and well , you know what would come.  And end by giving her a self-conceited hug and kiss.